Saturday, April 01, 2006
1st April..
i completely forgot. if you think your heart dropped, mine did for a few minutes more cos i missed the 2nd part. haha. DAN!!! i was lost for a moment. lols
April Fools Day..
1st the free hp, now this. haha.
V for Vendetta is virtuoso. The profound use of the english language, the admirable characters, and the grand orchestra of destruction.
hahaha... ok. i like the show
Remember, remember
The Fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot
I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgotIf you remember before, i want to empty my bucket of water.
I need a fresh, new life.
I am just helpless... lost... of what to say... what to do... of whats presented to me.I cant say i dont know, yet i cant say i know.haha. Just tell me what to do... please?At last, i'm with Jazz, and visited agnes' pet shop today. infested with golden retrievers today. haha. there's this little creature known by the name "excitement" trying to jump out of me.
alright, i'm talking rubbish again. just saying i'll blog about my trip there some other time. with the pics.
my camera was busy today. haha! =)
Posted at 23:49